Programs Manager Job at She Leads Africa
She Leads Africa is a digital media company for the modern, millennial African woman. With features in the Financial Times, BBC, CNN, Forbes and CNBC Africa, we’re creating the best digital content and offline events to help young African women build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
We generate revenue from brand partnerships, advertising revenue and direct to consumer sales (through our event ticket sales and digital learning opportunities).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Programs Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- As a Programs Manager, you will be responsible for delivering deliver high quality, in person learning events in cities across Africa and in the diaspora
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications in any discipline.
Benefits to working at SLA include:
- Work remotely up to 3x per week
- Get real responsibility and decision making power from day 1
- Do work that matters and has the opportunity to change Africa
- Project Manager / Engineer (MNO) Job at Phase3 Telecoms Limited
- Operation Officer Job at Morris Royal Limited
- Project Manager (SAFPAC) Job at Care International
- Project Assistant Job at PEC Events Limited
- Project Manager/Scrum Master Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Project Assistant - Work in Progress Job at Oxfam
- Construction Project Manager
- IT Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Project Manager (FSL) Job at ZOA international
- Operations Manager Job at Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA')