Project Driver at Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS)
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS), is a non-profit organization registered in 2007 in Nigeria with a core objective of expanding quality health care and treatment in Africa. Over the years HIFASS has provided manpower and associated technical support to PEPFAR HIV/AIDS program and Research activities, USAID and World Bank funded projects in Nigeria and further more played a role in the management of personnel services.
The Protection and Assistance to the Cameroonian Refugees is a UNHCR project aimed at providing quality services for health care, nutrition and WASH intervention in some LGAs in Cross River and Benue state.
Therefore, HIFASS seeks professionals who will ensure beneficiaries are safe, healthy and empowered for improved health outcomes and resilience in the position below:
Job Position: Project Driver
Job Location: Cross River
Reports To: Project Manager/Operations Manager
Duration: 6 months
Purpose of Position
- Serves as driver for official activities.
- Carefully and responsibly drive official vehicle to and from various locations.
- S/he will provide daily preventive maintenance and routine check of official vehicles.
- Reports defects and malfunctions to the Admin Officer.
- Monitor expiration and renewal of driver’s and vehicle license.
- Ensures passengers fasten seat belts at all times.
Other Functions include:
- Complete daily check list for the Project vehicles
- Prepare monthly report on Vehicle’s performance
- Provide office logistics assistant for the project when necessary
- Log all movements in the mileage log book and ensure passengers sign off on arrival
- Airport pick and drop off
- Ensure prompt services and maintenance of the Project Vehicle before due date
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum of 5-10 years driving experience
- Must possess valid professional driver’s license
- Evidence of post primary education and training in security and vehicle operation/maintenance required
- Maintains a daily vehicle mileage log
- General knowledge and familiarity of the Nigerian national road network.
- Experience in similar position with a multilateral organization (e.g. UN agencies) and/or bilateral organization (e.g. International/Local implementing partners) will be of advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter to "The Assistant Director, Human Resources (HIFASS)" in only one attachment (MS word document) and indicate the title of the position and choice of location (Cross River) as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview and HIFASS will not cover any cost for invited shortlisted
- Sightsavers Recruitment for Programme Officer, NTDs
- Project Manager Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Project Director Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Project Officer Job at DO.II Designs Limited
- Landover Company Limited Recruitment for an Operations Assistant
- Operation Manager Job at Residency Hotels Limited
- Project Engineer Job at Power Field Consulting
- PROJECT MANAGER
- Operations Officer Job at Elo-Ex Transport Services
- Project Manager Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited