Purchasing Officer Job at Broadway Cafeteria
Broadway Cafeteria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Purchasing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Purchasers, also known as purchasing agents, purchase tools, supplies, equipment, and/or parts from various vendors and suppliers.
- Purchasers work independently in a highly collaborative environment that requires frequent communication and may travel to the warehouse and storage areas within the company to complete their usual job tasks.
- Negotiate: Purchasers negotiate new
- Manage Relationships: Purchasers locate new vendors and establish working relationships with them. They also maintain existing vendor and supplier relationships
- Write Purchase Orders: Purchasers purchase items from vendors and suppliers, filling out all necessary purchase orders.
- Distribute Supplies to the Cafe and Production house.
- Must Update Expense sheet regularly
- Monthly price comparison to ensure the company gets the best deals.
- Shop: Purchasers shop for the best available deals on needed items by looking up prices from multiple vendors and suppliers to find the highest-quality items for the lowest price.
- Process Orders: Purchasers process purchase orders, updating digital files as needed to record purchases made, when money has been received, and all other relevant information.
- Monitor Inventory: Purchasers monitor and maintain inventory levels, ordering new items as needed to keep the inventory fully stocked and supplied.
- Ensure Delivery: Purchasers ensure that purchased orders are delivered by coordinating with warehouse and transport staff.
- Purchasers collaborate with other members of the supply chain, ensuring that purchases arrive in a timely fashion precisely as ordered to keep inventories well-stocked.
- Leadership - to work closely with warehouse staff and other staff members within the company, ensuring they are managing purchases properly on their end of the supply chain
- Communication - purchasers work in a collaborative environment that requires coordination with other departments and negotiation with vendors
- Computer skills - to keep digital files updated and manage purchase orders
- Multi-tasking - to manage multiple duties and responsibilities at once
- Organization - to maintain purchase order paperwork and digital files, monitor inventory systems, and ensure deliveries
- Detail-oriented - to find the best rates for purchased items and maintain inventory levels.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment for a Buyer
- Procurement Officer Job at Pistachio Associates
- Purchasing Officer Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Ongoing Recruitment at Creative Associates International
- Supply Chain Assistant (Procurement) Recruitment at Danish Refugee Council
- Procurement Specialist Job at GZ Industries
- Buyer Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Current Recruitment Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc