R & D Manager
Petronomics Limited, a group of companies with interest in several lines of business in Lagos. One of our subsidiaries in the Food business line (like Tastee Fried Chicken, Sweet Sensation, Mama Cass, KFC, etc), is currently seeking to fill the position below on the Island within the Lagos metropolis:
Job Title: R & D Manager
- New Product Commercialization
- Planning and Execution of Projects within Target date
- Conducting multiple trials and product finalization
- Commercialization of R & D Projects
- Coordinate for capex requirements
- Identify, shortlist and negotiate terms with vendors for equipment and raw materials
- Coordinate for equipment connectivity to plants
- New SKU Manufacturing; Coordinate with packaging to undertake change requirements for new SKU as per requirement
- Direct and mentor the R & D department team to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of Product Development.
- Ingredients usage and properties of ingredients.
- Commercialization of lab scale product
- TQM , ISO Quality systems exposure
- Knowledge in Packaging material quality
- Knowledge of test procedures.
- Statistical tools usage.
- Cognitive Skill
- Influencing Skill
- Concern for accuracy
- Potential Companies employer needs hire from Promasidor, Nestle, Unilever, Mr. Chef, Doyin etc.
- B.Tech / M.Tech from any reputed Institute in Food/Dairy or related field.
- 4-6 years, R & D experience in FMCG industry any food industry (Seasoning preferred)
- Industry to be hired from FMCG/(Food/Dairy)
- Receptionist Job at Housessories Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Hazon Holdings
- Front Desk and Admin Officer Job at Development Alternatives Incorporated
- Front Desk Officer Job at Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- HR/Admin Manager Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Admin Officer Job at PropertyPro.ng
- Executive Secretary Job at Elkon Consulting Limited
- Administrative Assistant Job at a multi-sectoral service company
- Office Assistant Job at Robeck Locks Limited