Rally Trade Recruitment for a Front Desk Officer (Female)
Rally Trade is an international online brokerage company providing world-class brokerage services. Our clients can trade and invest in Commodity, Currency and Stock Markets globally. In Nigeria Rally Trade is a leading brokerage company which pioneered superior technology and education for traders and investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer (Female)
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative (Female) to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information
- A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests and clients
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as Front Desk Representative, Agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. scanner, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- HND or B.Sc in any subject with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2:2); additional qualifications will be a plus
- Interested candidates must reside in Abuja.
- N60,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with the subject "Front Desk Representative (Abuja)
Drop CV and Cover Letters at:
Rally Trade Office,
3rd Floor of Fanis House,
21 Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Receptionist Job at Impression Hub
- Secretary Job at Mind Builders School
- Front Desk Officer Job at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- Executive Assistant Job at a Boutique Hotel
- Receptionist/Front Desk Officer Recruitment at a Boutique Hotel
- Front Desk Officer/Receptionist Recruitment at Imaginations School
- Office Assistant Recruitment at Sigma Consulting
- Administration Assistant Recruitment at Horkey International Services Limited
- Administration Supervisor Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner at XL ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS LIMITED