Recovery/Company Legal Officer
Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors.
Working with Credit Controllers to contact debtors to pursue payment.
Devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis
Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
Reducing the non-performing loans owed to a company.
Designing work-out payment plans for debtors
Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
When necessary liaising with law enforcement agencies, solicitors and bailiffs.
Negotiating settlements with clients.
- Risk Advisor (Marketing) Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- PA/Legal Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Risk Advisor Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Executive Assistant (Legal Background) Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Head, IT Risk Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Senior Associate Job at SPA. Ajibade & Co.
- Audit & Compliance Manager Job at SaroAfrica International Limited
- Internal Control Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Practice Manager Job at XL Enterprise Solutions Limited
- Safety Officer Job at PTK Consulting Limited