Recruitment Intern at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services - We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Recruitment Intern
Job Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a corps member in search of a PPA
- Maintain records with the use of an applicant tracking system, posting of jobs, conducting interviews, making job offers.
- Maintain human resource information confidentiality
- Implementing human resource procedures
- Lead the successful placement of candidates into qualifying positions.
- Participating in the recruitment process to fill multiple open job positions.
- Contacting potential candidates via LinkedIn, referrals, and other mediums, sourcing of resumes from an existing database.
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops.
- providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation.
- You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the internship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- A newly deployed corps member in search of PPA
- Must reside in Ogudu or its environs.
- Preferably Male for gender Balance.
- Relevant work experience is an added advantage.
- MS Office Proficiency.
- 0 - 1 year Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Admin / HR Officer Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Job Recruitment at YIAGA Africa
- Human Resource Manager Job at Winco Foam Industries
- Graphics Design Intern Recruitment at Dezigntees.ng
- Video & Channel Anchor Intern Recruitment at Point39
- Human Resource Manager Job at PG Consulting
- Administrative Assistant Intern Recruitment at Green Media Ads Consulting
- ECH Consulting Recruitment for HR Support
- Intern / Volunteer Job at Creatrix Empire International Limited
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES