Retail Sales Associate Job at Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Retail Sales Associate
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Work Days: Mondays - Saturdays
- We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service/admin and meet sales quotas for our business.
- A candidate with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data Entry.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times).
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Stay up to date with new products/services.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Is social media savvy.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Visit potential clients at least twice a week to pitch products.
- Education: ND
- Minimum of one-year experience in related field
- Must live within Ikeja environs.
- Must be energetic and possess supervisory/leadership skills.
- Must be a field and office person and willing to work/learn.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic maths skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Effective and Seamless Communication
- Meets sales target monthly.
- Boost the business social media presence.
- Efficacy and correctness of the account database.
- Supervising Staff
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills.
Barriers to Success:
- Lack of organizational skills
- Lack of Punctuality
- Slow user of web applications
- Not deliverable job tasks on time.
- Engaging in “work environment talks”.
- Initiative, self-motivation and drive
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborative
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Strong commitment to delivery of the organisation’s Vision and Values
- Self-confident and enthusiasm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
- Telesales Representative Job at PeeCredit
- Business Development Officer Job at Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Sales Manager Job at DropNPick Xpress
- Sales Representative Job at Everyday Foods Group
- Business Development Intern Recruitment at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Business Manager Job at The Pearls Specialist Hospital
- Sales Executive Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Sales Executive
- Business Developer Job at Dutum Company Limited
- Business Development Manager