Phinste Consulting - Our client, Nigeria's biggest retail fashion accessory company licensed to sell one of the biggest international retail brand products for men and women.
In the women's category, we have products such as women's watches, purses, handbags, jewelry, sunglasses and belts. For the men, we have quite similar product offerings such as; men's watches, wallets, bags, jewelry, sunglasses and belts. We have a large selection of wristwatches and other fashion items from premium brands that appeal to individuals with class and great taste for fashion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Consultant
Job Location: Lagos
- The Sales Consultant is responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company and managing the sales teams.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Background of the Sales Consultant
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Product Knowledge
- People Person
- Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Writes Reports
- Presentations and Public Speaking
- Product Demonstration
- The Sales Consultant must have a minimum of B.Sc in Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, or any other related filed. The equivalent of this in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- The Sales Consultant must have had at least 5 years of experience in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably in a fashion retail industry.
- The candidate must also have a proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales personnel towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation, while displaying exceptional leadership skills and confidence.
- A suitable candidate will also have had experience evaluating product/market situations and analyzing raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Retail Executive Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Sales Executive Job at AccountAble Services
- Head of Business Job at Seed Builders Consulting
- Direct Sales Agent (DSA) / Marketer Recruitment at Cremco Interactive Enterprise
- Business Manager Job at a reputable company
- Business Development Manager Job at Quest Oil and Engineering Services
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Customer Service Engineer Job at C & I Leasing Plc