Sales Director - Cloud Platform at Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Director - Cloud Platform
Job ref.: 19000CJT
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across all products and product lines.
- Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process.
- May manage a Regional Manager or Branch Manager.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
- Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
- Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
- Manages escalation.
- Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important.
- 5 or more years sales or sales management experience within technology industry.
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
- As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- Account Development Manager Job at Easterly Global Limited
- Sales Executive Recruitment at Donias
- Infinity Security Services Limited Recruitment for Business Development Officer
- Business Development Executive Recruitment at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Ark Technologies Limited Recruitment for Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive Job at Ark Technologies Limited
- Business Development Lead, Cloud Business Job at MainOne Cable
- Sales Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Sales & Marketing Manager Recruitment at Marriott International