ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The role provides critical support to the sales manager and the company at large. By making key point of contact between the organization and its clients and also driving the company’s sales and its marketing activities to potential and exiting customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing market research and Identifying potential customers.
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arrange meetings with the objective to present the company and its services.
- Working with the company sales policy to achieve sales targets.
- Developing and performing effective and professional presentation and sales of the company security products to targeted potential customers
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness.
- Negotiating price, costs and necessary specification with clients and colleagues.
- Record keeping of sales progress and information.
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Key Account Management- ensuring timely renewals and excellent relationship management
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- Giving future (anticipated) buying trends back to the managers
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Proven sales experience preferably in the security and/or FMCG industry.
- Track record of over-achieving quota and B2B/outside sales experience.
- Strong communication, good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and product management.
- Self-motivation and personal drive.
- B.A /B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Marketing, Social Sciences and other related discipline.
- Proven, verifiable sales track record in security background and FMCG background.
- Graduate in Marketing, Social Sciences other related discipline.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role
- Extrovert personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications, enhanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines in an hectic sales environment.
Good remuneration and very high sales commission.
- Business Development Manager Job at CHIBECO OIL AND GAS NIG LIMITED
- Business Development Manager Job at Oaklands and Johnson Limited
- Business Intelligence Team Lead Recruitment at Redwire Marketing Group
- Sales Executive Job at Landshop
- Business Developer Job at Proten International
- Sales Agent Job at Prudential Zenith Life Insurance Limited
- Business Manager Job at Tempkers
- AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Recruitment for a Sales Advisor
- Business Development Manager Job at Levelup
- Technical Sales Representative Job at Candel Company Limited