Sales Manager Job at AJP Energy Enterprise
AJP Energy Enterprise deals in the sale of all forms of renewable energy components and software in the areas of residential energy systems, commercial & industrial energy systems, technical support & Installation for use in creating and storing renewable energies. Our products applied in Solar and Wind Hybrid Street light, Yachting, Remote villas, Farms, Hospitals, Construction sites, Schools, Portable Mobile Tents and supporting stands and more. Our entire Product has ISO and CE certifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Primary responsibility will be ownership of the entire sales cycle from opportunity identification to sales close with a core focus on C&I clients interested in deploying energy storage projects on a stand-alone basis or integrated with distributed generation (DG) and other distributed energy resources (DERs) on the customer side of the meter.
- The position has complete ownership of sales revenue, margin targets, and other sales performance metrics. Balances the need to close business and deliver the quarterly revenue forecast, while nurturing new client relationships, and building strategic relationships with channel partners, the local utility and other influencers in a dynamic market.
- Qualify and close sales from an extensive sales funnel with continuous quarterly improvement across all sales performance metrics.
- Work closely with the Director and VP of Sales as well as colleagues in business development, finance, and marketing to refine and help architect the sales process sales cycle and go-to-market strategy in the region.
- Create trusted and high integrity relationships with current clients, prospects, partners, and key influencers across the defined territory.
- Work closely with application engineering and other colleagues to create and then present compelling proposals to clients and close business rapidly and effectively in the region.
- Manage the transition of contracted projects from sales to operations ensuring the highest levels of customer experience and satisfaction.
- Contribute to the overall sales and marketing strategy based on experience in target markets and client engagements in the region.
- Position AJP Energy Enterprise as the trusted and strategic partner of choice based on superior technology, business case modeling, and services.
- Manage AJP Energy Enterprise's impeccable relationship with the utilities, regulators (PSC), and AHJ?s in the region, engaging with representatives across many functions and grade levels, covering executive management, business strategy, distribution engineering, policy, storage incentives policy, rate design, etc.
- Demonstrate or quickly develop a thorough understanding of how distributed energy storage can qualitatively and quantitatively benefit both the customers and utilities as both a stand-alone solution and in conjunction with distributing generation/renewables.
- Extensive knowledge of the broader energy ecosystem, utility rate structures and various influencers and stakeholders in the core market of Nigeria, and all ISO-NE states
- Preference for candidates with knowledge of Lagos, and Abuja markets to work with customers that have a broad regional footprint
- B.A / B.S Degree in an Engineering discipline preferred
- 4-6 years minimum work experience in C & I energy storage (highly preferred) renewable energy, energy efficiency or energy/sustainability solutions sales
- A proven record of sales results, meeting or exceeding all quarterly and annual sales goals and financial metrics
- Self-motivated, independent problem solver and creative thinker with exceptional follow-through and the highest levels of integrity and trust across all customer interactions.
- Experience, relationships and proven results in the direct sale of energy storage, renewable energy, energy efficiency, sustainability, and/or other energy products, solutions or services to C level executives in the commercial/industrial market in the Region is required
- A solid understanding of renewable energy and other project-centric development processes, project qualification and 3rd party financing structures is a must
- Some experience effectively managing and developing regional sales organization would be helpful towards career growth
- Extensive travel required in the region.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Book-keeper Job at Fashion House
- Inventory Officer Job at Fashion House
- Strategic Information Advisor Job at Jhpiego Corporation
- Program Officer Job at Jhpiego Corporation
- Finance Officer Job at Jhpiego Corporation