Sales Representative Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative (With FMCG Background)
Job Location: Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Grade Level: Mid-Level
- Ideal candidates will drive sales of the company’s products and services, generate leads, foster relationships, and achieve sales goals while developing new ones.
Key Accountabilities Responsibilities
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities via cold calling, networking, and social media platforms.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our products and services.
- Present our company products by demonstrating product knowledge.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Economics, Business Management, or other related fields.
- Experience: Minimum of 3years of experience as a salesperson or similar role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the FMCG industry
- Ability to sell, present a product /brand to a customer.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Professionalism & Poise
- Personal Effectiveness
- Self- Management
- Onsite and normal for an office environment
- Requires working with computers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Sales Executive Job at Bogo Beverage Limited
- Head of Sales and Marketing (SAAS) Job at TeamAce Limited
- Enterprise Sales Executive (ISP) Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Business Development Officer Job at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Brewing Area Manager Job at International Breweries Plc
- Sales Agent Job at VDT Communications
- Business Development Executive Job at HR Direct Consulting
- Business Development Officer Job at Smooth Promotions
- Job Openings at Alister Greene Consulting