Sales Representative Job at Hermes Oil Services Limited
Hermes Oil is a subsidiary of Gasland Nigeria Limited, one of the largest indigenous companies in the LPG sector of the oil and gas industry with over 25 years experience, over 40 locations nationwide and over 250,000,000 liters sold yearly directly to consumers through her retail & distribution network.
Hermes Oil is an energy and logistics company, with expertise focusing on haulage of petroleum products, bulk supply and distribution, retail, safety practices and PPE supply, petroleum station and LPG plant infrastructure design, construction, and operations. Our clients include a number of high-profile industrial companies in the West African region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Ibadan - Oyo and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To contribute to the profitability of Hermes by sustaining and growing the company’s Diesel Retail Sales Business by ensuring operational excellence, revenue growth and cost-leadership.
- To identify, build and maintain strategic relationships that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company’s Diesel Retail sales business and contribute to strengthening the company’s brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to improve products and services.
- Prepare sales reports and provide insights on market trends and competitor activities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with production and logistics teams to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Manage and motivate the sales team to achieve targets and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and distribution.
- Experience in the downstream oil & gas industry is compulsory
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and sales software.
Salary is really attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Position- location e.g. "Sales Representative - Lagos State" as the subject of the email.
- Sales Manager Job at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Sales Associate (Lagos & Abuja)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Sales Executive Job at Bogo Beverage Limited
- Head of Sales and Marketing (SAAS) Job at TeamAce Limited
- Enterprise Sales Executive (ISP) Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Business Development Officer Job at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Brewing Area Manager Job at International Breweries Plc
- Sales Agent Job at VDT Communications
- Business Development Executive Job at HR Direct Consulting