Ballpoint Network is an Australian owned training organisation that has just entered the Nigerian technical and tertiary education sector.
We are in partnership with several renowned tertiary institutions in Australia and around the world with an aim of providing a platform for post-secondary graduates in Nigeria to gain foundational skills and tap into the diverse Technical and University opportunities that are currently on offer.
Our reach spreads across Australia, Asia, Europe and North America.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our sales team as a Sales Specialist!
About the role:
This role will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for generating and growing accounts through engaging with upcoming and existing post-secondary school graduates, stakeholders and government sponsors through quality customer interactions in every region in Nigeria
The role is largely field based, which involves visiting potential customers and cold calling to build relationships and sell our products and services.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Identifying opportunities and securing new customers.
- Presenting current promotions to potential customers.
- Maintaining and managing relationships with existing customers and delivering to KPIs and sales targets.
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships with customers.
- Needs based selling while overcoming objections - Building and maintaining a sales pipeline and daily call cycle.
- Striving to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and other Sales specialists to ensure customer experience standards are met.
- Collaborating with internal teams, including accounts, pricing and marketing to ensure customer expectations can be met.
- Complies with OHS standards to ensure a safe workplace for all.
We are looking for a flexible, passionate and result driven individual willing to roll up their sleeves and uncover new opportunities, grow the customer accounts and engage with the local community. You will be providing excellence in customer services and a drive to succeed in meeting sales targets. You are someone who can meet the following criteria:
- Proven and verifiable track record in sales generation and conversion - Excellent command of English
- At least a secondary school qualification. A degree is preferable, but not mandatory
- Professional in attitude and approach - Excellent phone and email ethics - Honest, reliable, and dependable
Most important attributes for the job includes:
- Understanding of the concept of sales and customer services
- Is not afraid of knocking on doors and cold calling customers
- Resilient and can remain positive when things don’t always go to plan
- Thrive on achieving sales targets - Leads by example and enjoys helping others to achieve their goals
- Has great time management skills - Understands the customers’ needs are paramount
- Holds a current driver’s license What’s on offer
- Opportunity to earn up to 100,000 Naira to 200,000 Naira every month in salaries, commissions, and benefits
- On-going training and career development opportunities, including visits to Australia for seminars (conditions apply)
- Flexibility to take care of personal & professional requirements
- Fully maintained company laptop, phone and travel allowances
- Investment Marketer Job at ArizStem Ventures
- Marketers Recruitment at Chogon Private Security Company
- Business Development Officer Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Digital Marketing & Partnership Coordinator Recruitment at Surf Valley Limited
- Business Executive Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Content Operation Specialist Recruitment at First Excelsia Professional Services
- Medical Sales Representative Job at First Medtrade Africa
- Social Media Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Digital Marketer Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Business Development Manager / Officer Job at Westfield Consulting Limited