Science Teacher Recruitment at Masters Ville Schools
Masters Ville School was established in July 2004 as a Montessori School which provided for children aged 3months - 17years. We are a school of 320 boys and girls situated on 11 and No.22, Asa Afariogun street, Off Osolo way, Ajao Estate, Isolo in Lagos Mainland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Science Teacher
Job Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you have a passion for science and a gift for inspiring young minds, we are looking for you. We are currently recruiting for a new science teacher to join our outstanding faculty of teachers for the next school year
- You must have a solid understanding of the national curriculum standards and have experience closing the achievement gap, and you must also develop engaging and innovative lessons that allow our students to grow academically, socially and emotionally.
- You are someone who incorporates technology and hands-on learning experiences into the classroom with enthusiasm. The ideal candidate also believes in collaboration with other colleagues and promotes understanding and communication in a diverse learning and cultural environment.
- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local and school standards in science education and research and knowledge of developmental behaviors.
- Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods.
- Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency or level of interest in the subject.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Science Education or related field
- Current certification in science education will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
NGN40,000 - 100,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Keen British School Recruitment for an Experienced Diction Teacher
- Zercom Systems Recruitment for ICAN Lecturer
- Role Model School Recruitment for ICT Personnel
- Roemichs International School Recruitment for Teachers
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Teachers Recruitment at Pecroyal Educonsult
- MBIS International Recruitment for a Female Early Years Educator
- Primary School Teacher Job at Roemichs International School
- MBIS International Recruitment for Upper Primary Teacher
- Recruitment at Surefoot International School