Secretary Job at A.O.S Practice
A.O.S Practice is a top-notch, multi-purpose legal service provider, with its head office located in the beautiful city of Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The Firm is strategically located in the foremost commercial district of the city of Lagos, having close proximity to the Court of Appeal and the Lagos Judicial Division of the High Court of Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
- We have opening for a professional Secretary who will be responsible for general secretarial and administrative duties.
- We require candidates with strong organizational and interpersonal skills who can multi-task and meet deadlines. So, the incumbent must be able to prioritize workload in an efficient manner
- Candidates must have B.Sc / HND in Secretariat Administration or other commercial discipline from a highly recognized University or Polytechnic.
- A minimum of 4-5 years post NYSC experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Candidates must possess good listening and communication skills with ability to easily understand and follow instructions.
- It is required that the candidates must possess good computer and internet skills required for creating spreadsheets, writing emails, researching via internet etc.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented.
- Candidates are expected to be reliable and have confidentiality skills to keep the Firm and the clients’ confidences.
Successful candidates will be offered exceptional career growth progression within the Firm, as well as the following:
- Health Insurance
- Daily meal subsidy
- Vehicle loan scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent monthly take home, far above the industry standard. This is negotiable and depends mainly on the level of experience demonstrated by each individual.
- Guaranteed performance-based annual bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the applicant’s CV and copies of credentials.
- Secretary Job at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Guest House Receptionist Job at Landmark University
- HR / Admin Officer Job at Chabash Development and Health Initiative (CDHI)
- Company Representative Job at Chibeco Oil and Gas
- Media Point Recruitment for a Female Secretary
- Administration and Logistics Officer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Graduate Volunteer Receptionist Job at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation
- Finance and Admin Officer Job at Helen Keller International
- Office Assistant Job at a reputable company
- Admin Executive Job at Divine AG Solutions Limited