SMB Customer Support Specialist Job at Ad Dynamo
Ad Dynamo is Africa’s largest digital sales house, representing Verizon Media, Twitter, Snapchat and Spotify in SA and sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: SMB Customer Support Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Why is this a compelling position?
- We are looking for a motivated SMB Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support department to provide world class customer service to our SMB customers in Cambodia, Bangladesh & the rest of APAC region.
- It offers an opportunity to build and attain the best-in-class customer support experience. Httpool provides a unique international experience to its employees within a continuously evolving media landscape.
- It offers constant challenges and opportunities for continuous learning and growth for individuals that are passionate about digital marketing and advertising technologies.
- This is a Contract (i.e. 6 months) position with a possibility for conversion to Full Time Employment and can be based at our Httpool or Ad Dynamo offices in Africa or Middle East.
- This role may be required to work onsite on rotational shifts which includes weekends and public holidays.
- Provide world class support to all Httpool SMB customers in a customer centric environment through the use of multiple support tools via different channels that includes email, chat, phone, social media and content moderation.
- Perform assisted support and provide consultative recommendations and help identify any opportunities to upsell Httpool solutions that will enable customer success
- Manage on-boarding and perform basic account management tasks for new & existing clients or customers for our SMB SaaS and High Value Clients
- Gather product feedback and support marketing initiatives by connecting with new & existing clients or customers through outbound and inbound calls.
- Document in detail all customer interactions based on our Standard Operating Procedures to protect customer data according to Httpool Data Protection Policy
- Be an effective Subject Matter Expert of Httpool Products and provide local market & language expertise as required to improve overall product support experience and drive customer success
- Create, translate and maintain Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) to ensure our help support database are accurate, relevant and up to date
- Escalate and file tickets for all technical issues and product bugs and follow up to ensure timely resolution to our customers issues
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Productivity goals, Quality Assurance, Average Handle Time, and Customer Satisfaction Rating and other critical customer support metrics
- Perform other duties as assigned by SMB Customer Support Manager
- BA/BS Degree or relevant qualifications preferred but not required
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant work experience in customer service, call center, advertising, e-commerce, marketing, technology products or SaaS related industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & fluency in Nigerian or Arabic is required
- Willing to work onsite on rotational shifts which includes weekends and public holidays
- A working understanding of e-commerce, online advertising or social media principles and support elements is required
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Passion for helping small businesses with Ads platforms and technology.
- Customer Service Agent (Sign Language Interpreter) Job at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Call Agent Job at Rubystar Global Limited
- Frontliner Job at Bukka Hut Restaurant
- Male Customer Attendant Job at Domino Stores Limited
- Head of Customer Experience Job at the People Practice
- Cashier Job at Mattoris Supermarket
- Customer Success Associate (Hausa Speaking) Job at Nomba
- Customer Care / Creative Director Job at Elvaridah Limited
- Customer Relationship & Sales Officer Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Front Desk Attendant and Cashier Job at Perks Premium Supermarket