Social Media Executive (Customer Service) Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
Myrtle Management Consultants - Our client is an Online Fresh Grocery Delivery company that help shop and deliver quality fresh foodstuffs to busy individuals and corporate bodies.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Executive (Customer Service)
Job Location: Eliozu, Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for customer service - social media manager to oversees all company social media accounts management and manage existing and prospective customers.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management on all channels of the company such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Responsible for ongoing updates about the brand and service of the company in social media accounts to engage customers.
- Understand the interest of the audience of the business to effectively engage with clients and potential customers
- Keeping up to date with any new changes on social media platforms to stay ahead on social media such as which is the best platform to promote the brand and engage customers.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Ensuring that customer complaints are effectively and efficiently handled on time
- Taking order on social media platforms WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Create simple graphic designs using tools like Canva etc.
- 2-5 years and above related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent Observation Abilities
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
- Has logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem-solving
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Ability to Conduct and Evaluate Research
- Demonstrate Working Knowledge and Expertise
- Good Decision Making
- Excellent communications both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Has strong knowledge in the use of social media tools
- Evidence of continuous development by staying abreast with trends
- Excellent commands over excel and word.
- Business is a retail business and they operate from Monday to Saturdays each week.
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a Marketer
- Call Centre Agent Job at Starrycare Recruitment Services
- Marketing Executive Job at Louange Herbals International Limited
- Receptionist Job at Landover Company Limited
- Myrtle Management Consultants Recruitment for a Social Media - Community Manager
- Content Creator Assistant Job at Domeo Resources International
- Customer Relationship Officer Job at Aizini Investment Company Limited
- Graduate Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Recruitment
- Business Development / Loan Officer Job at a reputable Bank
- Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager Recruitment