Social Media Management Intern Job at Hobo Video
Hobo Video is a vernacular fun video based localized community driven marketplace for billions of generation Z and millennials where everybody can earn.
We are on a mission to make online shopping real via video streaming in a language the audience is most comfortable with and to provide revenue streams to influencers and small sellers by making an ecosystem of video commerce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Management Intern
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a talented Social Media Management Intern to work along with the founders and leadership team! We will give you vast and intensive exposure if you give us your passion.
- The hired candidate will administer our social media accounts
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Only passionate people should apply for below responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Drive specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor traffic and engagement metrics
- Growth followers on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Snapchat and ShareChat
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Create and share viral videos and pictures
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like contests and events
- Going live on social media platform with good communication skills in Hindi and English
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Passionate about social media or have their own account with more than 2,000 followers
- Prior work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Handson with design tools like Canva and basic video editor
- Good copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi and English
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Generous holiday allowance: Hobo.Video operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 29 Dec along with paid shutdown break of 4 days on Diwali!
- All this is in addition to bank holidays and company holiday days.
- We keep transparency and equality as the first thing for employees and learning as the utmost priority.
- Team events: We have many social activities, team events, All hands meeting every 15 days and annual company summits
- We believe in employee-first company and working each day to become world class culture.
- We believe in flexible working hours as we have employees from multiple countries who choose their working time as per their timezone.
- Amazing culture: We have an open culture where we believe every person to own the part of this Hobo Ship and come upfront with their ideas to implement.
- Here you will get to work with a top notch modern leadership team and talk to them directly without any hierarchy in between!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Management Intern” and we would consider you for an interview.
Note: We are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.
- Product Manager Job at CrowdForce
- Marketer Job at Secom Limited
- Influencer Marketing Intern Recruitment at TeamAce
- Field Marketing Specialist Job at Infobip
- Marketer Job at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Marketer Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Marketing Executive Job at Adeeva Capital Limited
- Website / Social Media / Graphics Designer Job at Ngcom Network Solutions
- PR / Marketing Executive Job at Talenture Group
- Digital Marketer Job at DMW LOVOL Engineering,