Social Media & Marketing Coordinator Recruitment at UAC of Nigeria Plc
UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting To: General Manager
Summary of Objective
- As the Social Media & Marketing Coordinator you will ensure a proactive approach to this function ensuring constant activity, creating and maintaining our Web Site & Social Media footprint. You will be required to create and publishing innovative marketing material & coordinate with the Sales Team in securing new business and sales.
Main Function and Responsibilities
- Create a new Web Platform for the Hotel and establish & maintain a Social Media Footprint across all diverse mediums.
- Assist in coordinating all marketing for the company and activities within the Marketing Plan.
- Assist/Stimulate the development of the Marketing Plan for the company in line with company strategy & objectives.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- With the General Manager manage the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation & publication of all marketing material for marketing plans.
- Maintains a database of contacts, which may be required by the General Manager.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- With the General Manager take responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Ensures all outgoing correspondence is agreed, proof read before distribution ensuring material is innovative & of the highest standard.
- Sets up a commercial database according to specific sources, updates and maintains the systems accurately.
- Maintain current contact email database & research potential business.
- Monitor and track results of Email blasts and campaigns. Provide senior management with results.
- Produce and generate customer / associate surveys as required.
- Generate market & publicize invitations for training and appreciation events.
- Coordinate with other marketing agendas, manufacturers, and purchasing department to provide promos/web specials.
- Provide monthly product spotlights on website. Ensure company information is current. (Forms, location listings, contact information, etc.)
- Review and modify product descriptions to ensure effective descriptions, including features and benefits.
- Maintain product groups to allow an easy online ordering experience.
- Ensure up to date pictures are displayed and make sure hyperlinks are current.
- Track and review hits we receive on our website.
- Communicate to senior management what pages customers are exploring. Provide leads and potential targets. Provide sales with add-on sales opportunities.
- Assist in coordinating, setting up various events as needed.
- Any other duties assigned by the Dept. Head as well as Miscellaneous assignments/projects.
Education Competencies And Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including strong design proficiency
- Social Media expertise
- Creative and Conscientious
- Strong detail orientation
- Thorough and a Self-Starter
- Minimum qualification is BSC/HND
- Marketer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- SEO Specialist Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Marketer/Insurance Advisor Recruitment at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at A.O. Demarg
- Marketing Executive Job at Edigheji Points Limited
- Marketer Recruitment at A.O. Demarg
- Business Development /Marketing Manager Job at Infinity Security Services Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Carlcare Development
- Marketing Officer Job at Great Nigeria Insurance Plc
- Digital Marketer Job at Mjdvent international