Software Engineer Job at Energy360 Africa
Energy360 Africa Limited is providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry. Energy360 uses the power of real-time data to reduce fuel losses, lower operational costs, lower operational control breaches and improve margins for fuel retailers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Working knowledge of Linux or other similar operating systems.
- Working Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (MySQL, MS SQL SERVER)
- Other programming languages (Java, PHP, Python, , etc.)
- Knowledge of embedded systems (such as the BeagleBone, Raspberry Pi, etc.).
- Development of documentation for the deployment and operation of software.
- Ability to work independently and as a team depending on tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Software protection and security mechanisms.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in same role.
- Minimum of 1year experience in a similar role in a technology or retail fuels company.
- The successful applicant will be hardworking, goal driven and result oriented with “can do” attitude.
If you are the person we are looking for you must have:
- Data analysis and programming
- Ability to get hands on with data and derive insights from a complex data set.
- The Ability to translate user needs into cohesive product solutions.
- A "can do" attitude and result driven.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Officer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- System / Network Administrator Recruitment
- ICT Support Job at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- IT Support Staff Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Digital Product Manager Job at Vincintore Limited
- Chief Digital Officer Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Systems & Network Administrator Job at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- I.T Engineer Recruitment
- Experienced Computer Operator Job at Wait and Carry Express Cargo Limited
- Accounts/Finance Officer