Team Lead, Risk Management Job at HealthPlus Limited
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Team Lead, Risk Management
Reference #: HP/IA/RM
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
- The Risk Management Team Lead has the responsibility to manage and direct risk management activities within the department.
- The position is primarily responsible for coordinating risk identification, risk assessment, risk mitigation, risk monitoring and reporting.
- Accounting, Administration, Analysis, Analytics, Auditing, Data Analysis, Management Consulting, Quality Control, Retail, Sales, Strategic Communication
- Accounting & Auditing, Bookkeeping, Consulting Services, Distribution, Warehousing & Freight, Ecommerce, Financial Services, FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Food & Beverages, Freight / Shipping / Transport / Import / Export, Health / Fitness / Beauty, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Insurance, Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene, Procurement & Purchasing, Professional Services
Main Accountability and Responsibilities
- Initiate, execute and monitor programs for the implementation of Health Plus’ Risk Management framework.
- Develop, communicate and monitor the Company's risk appetite, key risk indicators and risk tolerances in pursuit of business objectives and provide Management with periodic status reports to embed the risk management culture in decision making process at all levels of the organisation.
- Drive standardisation in risk assessment approach across departments, including consistency across risk register maintenance, identifying common elements across risks, mapping relationships and dependencies between risks requirements and expectations in Health Plus.
- Design and implement an overall risk management process for Health Plus including determination of the financial and non-financial impact on Health Plus.
- Review business processes for the identification of risk applicable to the business.
- Periodically scan operating environment for emerging risks.
- Carry out periodic risk assessment sessions to help prioritise identified risks.
- In conjunction with the process owners, develop and document mitigating strategies for assessed risks.
- Create risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training on risk management issues to staff.
- Report on identified risks and risk assessment progress to senior management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Deploy risk and control self assessment (RCSA) in Health Plus
- Bachelor's degree or HND in any relevant course
- Membership of a relevant Risk Management body
- 5 years relevant work experience in Risk Management in any of these sectors: Pharma, Beauty, Retail, FMCG
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Effective and Efficient Business writing skills
- Numerate, with good finance abilities and capable of managing budgets
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correct assess the needs of the Business
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Sound analytical reasoning
- Demonstrates sound decision making & problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal & people skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong emotional intelligence
- High level of personal effectiveness; able to prioritize and manage time
- Detail Orientation
- Adaptable & dependable
- Can effectively apply initiative
- Risk and Assurance Officer Job at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Risk Advisor (Insurance Marketer) Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Compliance Officer Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Risk/Credit Advisor Recruitment at Paraquick
- Total Secure Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Document Control and Compliance Officer (Telecom)
- Risk and Compliance Officer Recruitment at Contec Global Group
- Environmental Compliance Officer Job at Oxfam
- Enterprise Risk Management Officer Job at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- IT Auditor & Risk Officer Recruitment at Swift Networks Limited
- Risk Management Engineer Job at Onstream Group