TRAINER, CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT & INTEGRATION SUPPORT
About the Role
The position requires (i) facilitation and delivery of Tongston’s products and services, monitoring, evaluation and supervision of the delivery of Tongston’s products and services; (ii) development and integration of curriculum at various levels of education (primary, secondary and post-tertiary) (iii) Development of resources including books, articles, publications, videos, aides, software and applications etc. and (iv) stakeholder and beneficiary management and liaison
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare, facilitate and deliver seminars/workshops/training sessions and lectures by Tongston Institute (online and in-person) and other relevant Tongston entities
- Evaluate and enrich training and development programs based on Company, industry and user needs, principles, feedback and standards
- Participate in Tongston Lab
- Develop training materials and resources
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of sessions
- Curriculum Development and Integration
- Provide curriculum development and integration to schools and other educational institutions
- Support schools in integrating Tongston’s entrepreneurial development and thinking model, curricula and resources
- Tongston product and service curriculum development and upgrades
- Supervise schools and other institutions in curriculum integration and development
- Work with regulatory bodies, accreditation bodies and other entities in the creation of the entrepreneurial education industry
- Support institutions in utilization of Tongston products and services
- Follow-up, supervise and guide the implementation of practices taught in the training sessions
- Resource Development
- Development of content and materials for publishing by Tongston Media, Tongston College and Tongston Institute
- Development of assessment and accreditation materials and programs
- Development of Tongston resources including books, user guides, articles, journals etc.
- Development of Tongston products and services in conjunction with the business development, stakeholder management & strategy, finance & treasury and other relevant teams
- Train, manage and guide support staff, trainers, facilitators, resource developers
- Stakeholder and Beneficiary management & liaison
- Development, maintenance and management of a comprehensive stakeholder database particularly of schools and educators
- Prospect, interact and engage new and existing clientele and other partners
- Business Development
- Identify new opportunities, markets and marketing opportunities for Tongston’s products and services
- Conduct business, market research and user surveys for Tongston’s products and services
- Other activities as may be required from time to time to be notified to you by the Company
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree, though a Masters or Doctorate/PhD in education is an added advantage.
- A certification in a business-related field will be an added advantange.
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a practitioner/trainer/teacher/lecturer in any of these professional fields: Project Management; Secondary School Teaching/Administration; Finance, Sales & Business Development; Psychology & Counselling; Human Resource Management; Life Coaching; and Career Development & Mentorship. Work experience that cuts across education, consulting, business and media in a collaborative and innovation-driven environment is useful.
- Solid knowledge of the latest educational & corporate training techniques.
- Prior business development experience or marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in key applications - MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications.
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
Skills and Competence
- Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills – especially stage presence in addressing audiences of 100 to 500 people
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Ability to manage and interact with c-level executives
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Self- Management
- Competitive Pay (TBD)
- Location: Abuja, Gombe, Bauchi, Lagos, Ogun, Kaduna (may occasionally be required to travel to other states)
- Job type: Full-time
- Job field: Education / Business Development / Training / Curriculum Development
- Subject Areas: Mathematics, English, Arts and Entrepreneurship studies
- Start Date: October 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email. Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to a series of competency-based tests, interviews and assessment centres.
- Qualified Teacher
- Teacher - Upper Elementary
- VACANCY FOR QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED MATHEMATICS TEACHER AT EMOVETSCHOOLS
- Trainer Recruitment at RetailPoint Solutions Limited
- Online Instructor Recruitment at SabiCourse
- Training Intern Recruitment at Search for Common Ground
- Job Recruitment at International Bridge Education
- Preschool Teacher - Ages 4 to 5
- Tanikem College Recruitment for Teachers
- Vacancy for Qualified Nurse at Emovet Group of Schools