Training Manager Job at Opass Limited
Opass Limited - Our client, a company that provides technology solutions, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below in their Business Support Department:
Job Position: Training Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- This position is responsible for actively being involved in the training of proposed applications implemented across the various projects embarked on by the organisation.
- The role would also include ensuring the benefits of the training are realized through daily task of executing deliverables as conveyed through training requirements.
- Maintain strong leadership and oversight of the training department.
- Provide guidance as subject matter expert for training and development programs.
- Manage training budget.
- Involved in developing technical training plans and programs according to organizational requirements.
- Produce training schedule and classroom agenda.
- Develop training material including manuals, presentation slides and worksheets etc.
- Execute training events, webinars, workshops etcin groups or individually.
- Keep up-to-date data on completed courses, absences and issues.
- Involve in preparing requisite training templates, checklist, and manuals
- Develop assessments to measure effectiveness of learning material and impact on performance.
- Identify and influence the implementation of best practice initiatives that contribute to the overall training efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support management in ensuring that training is carried out such that product application and service quality is not compromised.
- Perform Web Application Testing, Mobile Application Testing of proposed applications being implemented.
- Required to engage proactively with third party vendors and partners.
- Required in assisting business support unit be productive by effective product training.
- Manage content of Internet, Intranet and company sites associate with training.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business Management, Human Resources, Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years in a corporate training-related discipline.
- Relevant professional and additional academic qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Outstanding analytical, planning, and assessment abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating to a crowd.
- Must demonstrate leadership and teamwork capabilities and skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project, and MS Office.
Salary and Other Benefits
Salary is in the region of N400,000 monthly (Gross) plus other statutory benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Admission Officer Job at Greensprings School
- Job Openings at IDEA Africa
- NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Tutor
- Job Vacancies at S-TEE Cambridge College
- Video Editing Skills Course Creator Job at Darl Creative Hub
- Job Vacancies at LEAM Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Buckler Systems
- Graduate and Experienced Chemistry Teacher needed urgently at Emovet Schools
- Experienced Facilitator (Fluterwave Development) Job at QuPee Consult
- Ongoing Recruitment at Fidelity Bond Group