Virtual Customer Service Representative Job at MPG partnering
MPG is a global project pairing platform, a digital supply chain management marketplace where businesses compete and win.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Virtual Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a virtual Customer Service Representative.
- You will professionally and courteously handle inbound customer service and outbound calls in compliance with client policies and directives
- You will respond to customer inquiries by telephone, e-mail and/or chats to provide inquiry or problem resolution.
- You will resolve mostly routine and some non-routine, more complex problems and communicate the solutions or requested information to the customer
- You will analyze a customer's service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed.
- You must be ready to quickly learn and understand the industry and company-specific language terms as well as policy terms.
- Support customer base by answering questions, concerns, account inquiries as well as handling customer complaints.
- Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other departments when necessary.
- Maintain company and client confidentiality
- Multi-task by adjusting from one type of call to another without loss of efficiency, composure, or knowledge.
- Completes assigned work in areas of processing orders, credits, returns and other order related functions via all applicable channels for both standard and expedited orders
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of MPG’s products and services
- Utilizes company policies and procedures while providing world-class customer service
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement
- Researches, tracks, and provides problem resolution relating to freight, carrier or other issues and communicates to the appropriate internal or external customer
- Determines corrective course of action in problem situations, balancing customer satisfaction, and financial costs
- Properly escalates problem situations that may impact customer satisfaction and/or revenue
- Works with distribution centers and carriers to meet schedule delivery requirements
- Brings forth best practices ideas and process improvements (supports automation initiatives)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 months of contact center experience
- English fluency for reading, writing and speaking
- Strong computer navigation skills, ability to work in multiple applications simultaneously
- Capability of listening and typing to appropriately address the customer’s need
- Composure: Ability to work in high-pressure situations and deals with conflict effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively through both verbal and written mediums
- Strong customer focus skills (listening, empathy, solution-focused)
- Ability to problem-solve and make sound decisions via critical thinking
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and drive for results
- Ability to work a flexible schedule or extra hours due to business demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Outlook)
- SAP experience.
- N300,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: MPG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of Race, Religion/Belief, Ethnic/National Origin, Disability, Age, Citizenship, Marital/Domestic/Civil Partnership Status, Sexual Orientation, or Gender Identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Customer Service Representative Recruitment at a reputable company
- Admin / Receptionist Job at Cashigo International Limited
- Customer Relations Officer Job at Smile 360 Dental Specialists
- Admin / Receptionist Job at Cashigo International
- Customer Service Representative Job at Toc Consult
- Customer Service Officer Job at Fast Ride
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Meritabode Nigeria Limited
- Customer Success Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Client Relationship Manager (CRM) Recruitment at JMG Limited