Waitress Job at ValueFronteira Limited
Valuefronteira Limited - Our client, a fast-rising SME in the hospitality sector, with its operation in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Waitress
Job Location: Chevron Drive, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be well-groomed, with a cheerful disposition.
- Have a good command of the English language.
- Possess at least 2 years of experience working as a waitress.
- The ideal candidate should reside within the Ajah/Chevron/Agungi areas or environs.
- Minimum educational qualification - SSCE/GCE/NECO
The waitress will:
- Attend to customer orders online and offline
- Ensure compliance with company and health standards.
- Be responsible for taking and fulfilling customer orders.
- Collecting payments and remitting same to supervisor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com with ‘Waitress’ as the subject line.
- Hotel Manager Job at Recore Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Executive Chef Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
- School Chef Job at Roemichs International School
- Steward / Professional Cook Job at Brookstone Property Limited
- Baker Job at Bukkha Hospitality Limited
- Waiter / Waitress Job at Box Residence Hotel & Apartment
- Bakery Products Finishing Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Bartender Job at Aureole Consulting