Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc Recruitment for Sales Graduate Trainee
Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc is the premier, largest and most profitable, non-aligned Primary Mortgage Bank in Nigeria. Abbey is one of the seven national Primary Mortgage Banks (PMB) licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN). The recent recapitalization exercise saw the downsize from 105 mortgage banks to only 34 now surviving. We not only emerged successfully capitalized but one of the few that also met our National obligation as well as amongst the public liability companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will contribute to business development and execution of sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers and support the Business Development Managers to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Deposit Mobilization
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Aggressively market the company’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relations.
- Helps with a view to increasing the financial growth of the company.
- Implement marketing strategies/programs laid out by the company to boost profit.
Skills / Competences Required
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification.
- Ability to evaluate the needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Marketing and Selling skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- banking operations, policies and procedures
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cross-Selling.
- Sundry Foods Graduate Internship Programme (Bakery Division)
- 2024 Saroafrica International Graduate Trainee Programme
- Candel FZE Recruitment for Electrical Engineer Trainee
- Tropical General Investments Finance Trainee Programme
- Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee (Quality Control)
- Reliable Steel & Plastic Industry Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee (Warehouse)
- Cozym Process Systems Limited Recruitment for Engineer Graduate Trainee
- Uptitek Limited Recruitment for Graduate IT Officer (NYSC)
- 2024 Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Programme