Administrative Associate Job at Imagine Early Years and Elementary
At Imagine!, we believe learning is doing and while we offer several opportunities for learning, we also demonstrate the application of knowledge and encourage the children to discover it for themselves under the guidance of our caring and competent personnel.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional quality of education and childcare through a wealth of learning opportunities that exposes them to the world as they see it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Associate
Job Location: Abuja
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.comUsing the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail
- Bakery HR / Admin Manager Job at Breadish Bakery
- Secretary Job at Romax Properties Limited
- Graduate Administrative Staff Job at Sante International Nigeria
- Customer Care Support
- Male Secretary Job at Strugz
- Secretary to M.D at a reputable company
- Office Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Office Administrator Job at Elifel Farms
- Front Desk Officer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- HR / Admin & Executive Assistant Job at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited