Chemistry / Biology Teacher Job at Grundtvig International
Grundtvig International Secondary School is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig Movement of Nigeria, a non-governmental organisation committed to the development of “Education for Life” in Nigeria. The Board of Trustees of the Grundtvig Movement controls the operations of the school through the principal. The Grundtvig Movement is inspired by the Danish Education-for-Life philosopher Bishop N.F.S. Grundtvig (1783-1872) and our rich tradition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chemistry / Biology Teacher
Job Location: Anambra
The ideal candidate must possess:
- A good first degree (B.Sc with PGDE, B.Ed/B.Sc.[Ed]) in Biology or Chemistry or related courses and a minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Knowledge of NECO and WAEC curriculum
- WAEC /NECO examiner
- Must be highly disciplined.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good spoken English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter & CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80% and kick-start your international career with a European degree in 2021!
- Head Teacher Recruitment at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Mechanical Instructor Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Automation / Electrical Instructor Recruitment
- Electrical / Electronics Instructor Recruitment
- ICT Teacher Recruitment at McPeniel Associate
- Training Officer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Art Teacher Recruitment at The Riverbank School
- English Teacher Recruitment at Apearl Schools
- Experienced Teachers Recruitment at Tanikem College