Cloud Systems Administrator Job at Descasio
Descasio is the leading cloud computing solutions provider in the sub region. We are the bridge between cloud based solutions and legacy On-Premise solutions. We harness cloud-computing technologies by helping organizations of all sizes dramatically improve employee productivity and focus on key business operations by removing the need for expertise and cost of expensive IT Infrastructure and personnel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Cloud Systems Administrator
Job Location: Nigeria
- The role is critical to our Partners business success as the individual will be an extension of our Clients support teams. The role will require the individual to perform technical and operational role for the sites managed by Descasio Limited.
- The candidate will have the chance to multitask & get exposure to many technologies including Networking, VMWare/Hyper-V, Backup & Disaster recovery, Cloud environment, Security, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Patching etc.
- They will also be exposed to ITSM/PSA tools like ConnectWise, Autotask, ServiceNow etc. Exposure to working with 3rd party vendors will be an add-on to their profile.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Become the Technical/ Operations advisor for our Partner.
- Converse with the Partner and their members on a day to day basis.
- Coordinate with various depts. in the NOC, Managed Services and Partner teams and coordinate/escalate as necessary.
- Utilize tools that would facilitate coordination with NOC - IT Support Portal, PSA Access, Office 365, Skype, Slack G-Suites, IBM Connections or any other tools.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the sites allotted for by the Partner.
- Resolving technical issues and other problems that may arise.
- Work with other partners/tools that the Partner uses for any support/escalations.
- Client interactions.
- Vendor and ISP management.
- 3+ years experience working as a Technical Support engineer
- Flexible to work in in 24/7 environment.
- Administration and maintenance of Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Administration and maintenance of O365 email service, ADFS and AD-Connect.
- Active Directory maintenance & management, clean-up.
- Administration and maintenance of Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013.
- Administration and maintenance of MS SQL
- Administration and maintenance of DNS, DHCP.
- Administration and maintenance of different Backup Solutions.
- Antivirus and Patch Management on Multiple Networks. Basic Networking.
- Responsible for Business continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning.
Other Skill Set:
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Passion for providing exceptional service to customers
- Basic Knowledge of Outlook and Office programs
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and capable of handling stress
At-least one of the following industry certifications is required:
- Microsoft Server/ Cloud - MCSA/MCSE
- AWS Architect
- G-Suites Deployment Specialist
- VMWare & Microsoft Hypervisor technologies
- CISCO Certified Network Associate/Professional (CCNA/CCNP).
- Information Technology (IT) Specialist Recruitment
- IT Support Team Lead Job at Eat N Go Limited
- IT Expert Job at LN Outsourcing Limited
- IT Intern Recruitment at Avant Halogen
- ICT Administrator Job at Vineyard Educational Consult
- Information Technology Officer Job at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- IT Data Collection and Database Manager Job at Management Systems International
- Senior IT Officer Job at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- IT Support Job at Elkris Foods Limited
- Technology Team Lead