Corona Schools Trust Council Recruitment for Human Resource Officer (Learning and Development)
Corona Schools Trust Council - The focus of the Corona Schools' Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations - curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world- class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfilment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer (Learning and Development)
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting To: HRM
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes to recognize individual employee’s skill gap(s) that need to be developed and regular consultation with Line managers on employees’ performance.
- Design and expand training development programs against the backdrop of organization and /or individual needs.
- Conduct post training evaluation to ensure that previously identified training gaps have been developed or met.
- Assist with the on boarding and induction of new employees by ensuring the continuous orientation to both new and old employees on the company’s mission, vision, policies set goals and objectives in all locations.
- Champion the identification of training needs in the appraisals of staff and recommend appropriate trainings for the gaps.
- Formulate and Implement all HRBP strategies and initiatives and ensure they align with the organization’s business strategies. Also, assist in the provision of business support and advice across CSTC
- Bridge employee and line management relations especially across the schools by addressing their demands, grievances and other work-related issues.
- Serve as contact person for the administration of employee’s Health Maintenance Organization. (HMO) issues.
- Implement HR Transactions such as: Manage the reconciliation and renewal processes for employees Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO)
- As instructed by the AHRM, occasionally work from school(s) to enhance HR presence within the various schools.
- Conduct employee surveys on welfare matters and the operation of CSTC as a whole once every other year.
- Identify and develop competence framework of all employees within the organization.
- Manage the processes for employees’ interaction and communications for effective dissemination of all HR Policies and Practices and serve as the HR frontline services and help desk in all locations.
- Process Visa, book tickets and protocol services (when necessary), and make hotel reservations for all employees on official trips both internal and external.
- Any other duty required of you by the HRM and or organization.
- B.Sc in Humanities/Social Science or any other related field
- A minimum of Second Class division
- Must Possess an HR related certification – CIPM/or other-related foreign certification
- Person Specifications
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years work experience in Human Resources
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian labour law and HR best practices
- Strong communication skills with personable appearance
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HR Personnel Job at Frantech Electrical & Telecom Services
- Recruitment Consultant Job at Aldelia Group
- Human Resource Manager Job at E'sorae Luxury
- HR Business Partner Job at Netcom Africa
- HR Intern Recruitment at Vincintore Limited
- Payroll Specialist Job at MacTay Consulting limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Executive Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- HR Business Partner Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Human Resources Officer Job at Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
- Human Resource Manager Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited