Customer Service Officer
City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below in our sister company in Port Harcourt:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, River
- We are seeking a highly-skilled and self-motivated front office worker to join our growing company. In this position, you will play a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks.
- You should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic combined with great communication skills are a must, as well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.).
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent typing skills with experience taking dictations a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Operations Personnel
- Retail Personnel
- Customer Relations Officer
- Senior Account Executive-Advertising
- Graduate Inbound Officer Job at United Bank for Africa
- Customer Service Representative (NYSC)
- Client Service Officer - Maiduguri at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Team Leader, Customer Service (South East) at Stanbic IBTC Bank