Customer Success Associate Job at Gomoney
Gomoney is a digital bank dedicated to simplifying banking for everyone and contributing to a future where everyone is in control of their money. With tools to split, schedule, send, receive and track payments, users have the tools for better transaction processes and better understanding of their spending habits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Success Associate
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full time
About this Role
What will you be doing as a customer success associate?
- As a member of the team, you will be responsible for supporting and educating our customers on platform usage, inbound requests, and improving their gomoney experience.
- This role gives you direct interaction with these customers, is critical to driving our customer satisfaction metrics, and is directly tied to the success of gomoney.
- Initially, you will be working directly with our retail product customer segment.
- You will play a collaborative role in growing and implementing standards and processes.
- You will maintain documentation such as correspondence and operational records and communicate promotional offers to customers.
How Will You Create Impact?
- Every person in Customer Operations (COps) has the power to solve problems quickly and with minimal fuss.
- We’ll give you all the tools and training you need so you know exactly how payments systems actually work, and you will listen to customers’ concerns with positivity, empathy and patience.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Cadenced and structured communication of customer feedback to our Product & Engineering teams
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Making sure our customers are happy and satisfied, and their issues are fixed quickly and completely.
- Defining and further developing standards of service excellence for all platforms to achieve through high touch culture, guidance, and accountability.
This might be for you if you have
- 1 - 2 years of experience in customer success, experience or support roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong ability to work independently and are proactive.
- A strong understanding of operational processes and of customer services.
What's on Offer?
- Culture: We're a People first company, we believe in a culture of inclusiveness to embrace diversity of thought; kindness and candidness; Learning and openness to do things differently.
- Growth: We have big dreams, and we ensure you grow through interesting and challenging work, have an active voice in your career development and are a part of a culture that supports your growth by actively creating opportunities to expand your skills.
- Flexibility: We believe that you should drive how and where you work and empower you with flexibility and autonomy. We’re fully remote right now, allowing you to live and work the way you need, giving you time back from long commutes! We continue to explore how new ways of working can enhance the work environment, and as a customer success associate, you will have a key role in helping to determine how new ways of working could change in the future.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as: Leave allowance, Gym membership, Monthly internet allowance,13th month, Pension and Health insurance.
- Customer Strategy Manager Job at Swapcard
- Job Openings at Japhet Job Consultants
- Relationship Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Cashier Job at Sojourner Hotels
- Restaurant Server / Waitress Job at TalentPool
- Station Cashier Job at Rainoil Limited
- Customer Success Representative Job at Moniepoint
- Customer Service & Sales Associate Job at Herbal Goodness
- Cashier Job at Tusen Consulting Limited
- Customer Experience Agent Job at Maersk Line