English Teacher Recruitment at Philipanna Foundation
Philipanna Foundation is a non Governmental Organization that is committed toward child literacy. The foundation complements the effort of State Ministries of education in Nigeria to improve child literacy in rural areas, through language intervention programme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: English Teacher
Job Location: Ekun Town Lambe Akute - Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- 2 - 5 years work experience.
- To help improve reading and writing skills of primary 1,2 and 3 pupils in English Language using Jolly phonics method of teaching .
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English Language or other related Courses.
N55,000 - N60,000 / month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Microsoft Corporation
- Job Recruitment at Roemichs International School
- Nursery and Basic Teacher Recruitment at Prince and Princess Academy
- Science & English / Humanities Teacher Recruitment at Kolad Schools
- Civic Education Teacher Recruitment at Jesuit Memorial College
- History Teacher Recruitment at Grundtvig International
- Home Economics Teacher Recruitment at Jesuit Memorial College
- Chelis Education Consult Limited Recruitment for Head of School
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Recent Job Opportunities at MBIS International