Executive Assistant Job at Domeo Resources International
Domeo Resources International is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
Roles and Task Complexities
- Manage the CEOs schedule and ensure optimum efficiency in all operations
- Perform various office and administrative duties to assist the CEO
- Organize files and make travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports etc.
- Represent the CEO in calls and meetings when unavailable
- Act as the point of contact between all stakeholders in multiple capacities including the CEO’s NGO operations
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Review print and online resources to gather information
- Take minutes of meetings attended with the CEO and circulate accordingly
- Plan and design the organisational programme portfolio consisting of multiple projects
- Create and implement guidelines for evaluating the programme's strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Assign tasks to project team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of each project throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure project execution on time and within budget, in accordance with the developed Project Management Plan
- Proactively monitor schedule and quality, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Collect and analyse project performance data for accurate management decisions
- Ensure appropriate allocation of all resources and skills across each project
- Manage third party contributions to the projects
- Professionally manage communications with all internal and external stakeholders
- Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the projects are identified or issues arise.
- Develop and achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans as communicated by Executive Management
- Observe and identify market trends; determine system improvements and implement change.
- Excellently coordinate programme portfolio and professionally manage the project inter-dependencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent programme management skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Excellent decision-making and organisational skills
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects, and collaborate across disciplines in a cross-functional atmosphere
- A self-starter who is a “doer” and can work on his/her own projects with minimal direction
- Knowledge of Office Software and Internet
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies:
- High entrepreneurial acumen
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and instill confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activities
- Ability to solve complex problems, continuously improve and adapt the ideas of others.
- A Degree in the Social Sciences or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years-experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Executive Assistant" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Administration Manager Job at Wandel International Nigeria Ltd
- Front Desk / Admin Officer (Female) Job at Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS
- Secretary Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Executive Assistant Job at Openemployment.ng
- Office Attendant Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- Administrative Manager Job at Stedarol Consulting
- Administrative Officer Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Call Center Agent Job at Willco Property Management
- Front Desk Officer Job at Countryside Hotel
- Secretary Job at Silverwood School