Female Administrative Secretary Job at Morris Royal Security Limited
Morris Royal Security Limited is a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Administrative Secretary
Job Location: Opic Isheri, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position of Administrative Secretary consists of being responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- This position consists of performing various tasks requiring limited knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Attend to visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Make travel and logistic arrangements for staff and properties of the organisation;
- Manage inventory of office supplies and stationary.
- Manage the general office environment and material resources;
- Prepare and forward expense account claims;
- Manage relevant information for internal and external consumption;
- Review records or documents to find information;
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management of customers’ database, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
- Prepare memos, letters,and other documents, using MS packages, or available software;
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Verify the accuracy of data and other information in the records and reports;
- Support the administrative team in achieving their goals;
- Candidates should possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0 - 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help achieve results in the organisations’ activities.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-nurtured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Prospective employee are expected to live close to the office operational location: Ojota, Ketu, Ikeja, Ogba, Berger, Magboro, Mowe, Ibafo Axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Executive Assistant Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at Bayshore Technologies Limited
- Managing Director (Sub-Saharan Africa) Job at Cisco
- Hotel Operations Manager Job at the Yacht Hotel
- Chef and Assistant Restaurant Manager Job at Hexcel Superstores and Restaurant
- Career Executive Assistant Job at Raedial Holdings Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO Job at Winock Limited
- Manager Job at Virtual PALyn
- Personal Assistant Job at Virtual PALyn
- Assistant Company Secretary (Legal) Job in Lagos