Female Project Engineer Job at H.Pierson
H. Pierson Associates Limited - Our client provides comprehensive IT based solutions, procurement services and specialized engineering services for the public and private sectors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Project Engineer
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- They are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer who is a subject matter expert in engineering sales discussions and has expertise in research
- The Project Engineer should be able to identify, establish and sustain new business opportunities & relationships while managing clients’ expectations
- She should be able to contribute to the overall success of closing business transactions in order to increase company profits
- In addition to these, an understanding of competition and strategy development for winning client engagements is required
- She will assist in ensuring the success of ongoing projects and work cohesively with team members.
The Project Engineer will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- Develop sales objectives by reviewing tenders, request for proposals, project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Make sales presentations to decision makers and follow up to ensure successful closure of business transactions.
- Monitor current clients for after sales opportunities to drive additional revenue generation.
- Identify engineering project sales opportunities based on understanding of project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Support teams with project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Assist project teams with project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Prepare sales and project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Young Female Engineers preferred
- First Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Ideal must candidates have at least 3 - 5 years work experience in similar position
- Exudes confidence and ability to make presentations to decision makers
- Ability to be persistent and outcomes-driven
- Knowledgeable of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Sound Project management skills
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Organized and methodological with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Industry knowledge and understanding
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Project Manager Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Field Coordinator Recruitment at Solidarites International
- Project Manager, Electrical Recruitment at Prime sources limited
- Project Manager, Mechanical Recruitment at Prime sources limited
- Project Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Project Controls Manager Job at GUS Consulting Limited
- Project Manager Job at Brookstone Property Limited
- Project Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Ongoing Recruitment at Apical International Energy & Resources limited, September 2019
- Head of Operations Job at Tempkers