Front Desk / Client Service Officer Job at Anadach Consulting Limited
Anadach Consulting Limited - Our client is a growing family practice in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in the capacity below:
Job Position: Front Desk / Client Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The selected candidate will act as the first port of call for receiving clients, parcels and incoming calls.
- He will provide assistance in office management with the responsibilities of reception, secretarial duties, and administrative support to enhance daily clinical operations
- He will work collaboratively with the rest of the practice team to deliver high quality patient-centered care within the boundaries of his role to meet the needs of patients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Registration of issued drugs into the system,
- Preparation of clients' monthly invoice and monthly report.
- Patient's appointment and data management.
- Receive patients and clients at the reception politely
- Responsible for all the activities regarding patients’ visit; patient's appointment, retrieval of existing patient's details and registration of new patients.
- Preparation of patients' bills and filling of appropriate forms.
- Write business letters and type medical reports
- Sending of HMO forms on daily basis to the doctors for diagnosis and verification and signature to ensure payment.
- Receive and route incoming and outgoing mails and courier packages as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Ensure the reception area portrays the clinic's quality standard and professional image at all times.
- Ensure high level of efficiency at the front desk office and client’s satisfaction.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in Front Desk, Secretarial or administrative functions.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Good writing, oral and communication skills
- An intelligent and innovative approach to resolving challenges
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Ability to multitask with good attention to details
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Professional and pleasant telephone etiquette
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Accurate data management skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to use Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or willingness to learn.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating the measurable impact you have made in your current place of work and the specific skills you have that complement the job requirements to: email@example.com Please indicate your full name and reference position as the subject of your email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Data Entry Analyst Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited
- Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job at IZY Group Limited
- Front Desk / Marketer Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at a reputable company
- Relationship Manager Job at Creativity Unisex Salon
- Female Data Entry Clerk Job at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Customer Relationship Manager Job at Food and Confectionery
- Front Office Manager Job at Golden Tulip Hotel
- Secretary Job at Gladiator Systems Limited
- Administrative Assistant Job at Myrtle Management Consultants