Graduate Bank Teller at Inguest Global Partners Limited
Inguest Global Partners Limited - Our client, a reputable Commercial Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Bank Teller
Job Location: Nationwide
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience, Qualification and Required Skills
- Minimum of HND / BSc degree from a reputable institution
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Not more than 28 years
- Candidate must be very smart
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Assist bank customers deposit and withdraw their moneys.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes
- Verify and reconcile balances for individual cash drawers.
- Identify and resolve customer needs.
- Ensure quality services to customers.
- Sell financial products and services to customers.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Process and perform daily bank transactions.
- Accept customer deposits and loan payments.
- Salary: Attractive
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension, 13th Month and Annual Leave Allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should please send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Bank Teller" as the subject of the email.
- Contact Centre Agent Job at a reputable Bank
- Bank Teller Job at a reputable Bank
- Graduate Transaction Officer Recruitment at a reputable Bank
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Insurance Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Relationship Manager Job at Tuge Height Nigeria
- Insurance Advisor / Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a Retail Relationship Management Officer
- Project Manager Job at Citibank Nigeria Limited