Graphics Designer Job at TMA Brand Consulting
TMA Brand Consulting - We work with individuals and businesses to develop ideas and implement effective brand and marketing strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphics Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our branding firm needs a professional Graphics Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, to support our clients.
- We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 2+ years’ professional (paid) graphics design experience.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Must own a Laptop.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Graphic Designer" as the subject of your mail.
- ICT Officer Job at SOS Children’s Village
- Computer / ICT Instructor Job at Kids 'R' Key Academy
- Freelance Motion Graphic Artist / Animator Job at Afrilearn
- Graphic Designer Job at MacTay Consulting
- IT Auditor Job at NPF Microfinance Bank Plc
- IT Officer Job at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Graphics Designer Job at Talenture Group
- IT Operations Intern Recruitment at Talenture Group
- Computer Operator Job at IfyGeorge Integrated and Logistics Limited
- ICT Assistant Job at Medecins Du Monde