Head of Operations Job at African Industries Group
African Industries Group is a diversified West African Conglomerate that employs over 4,000 people from over 10 countries. The Group has operations in eight locations in Nigeria, distributes products in several West African countries and is increasing investment in neighboring countries. Its origins lie in trading soft and hard commodities imported from Europe and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Operations
- More than 15 yrs in Hot Rolling Mill Operation.
- Working experience in Section Mill or Long product in Hot Rolling Mill.
Roles & Responsibility
- Responsible and accountable for the over-all performance of Steel-making Melting & Casting, Rolling Mill plant production on quality, volume, efficiency , productivity, cost and people management.
- Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives
- Establish and maintain a standard of performance for the Rolling Mill operation.
- Ensure effective management of performance in the department to meet business needs.
- Sales Representative
- Bookkeeping / Admin Officer
- Sales Associate Job at SmartBox Global
- Front Desk Officer Job at SmartBox Global
- Operations Manager Job at Palladium Group
- Africa Investment Advisor Job at Tetra Tech
- Sales Advisor Job in an Insurance Company
- Female Executive Assistant
- Administrative Secretary Job at Baobab Initiative
- Operations Manager Job in an Indigenous EPC Company