Hotel Operations Manager Job at the Yacht Hotel
The Yacht Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel located in Nigeria's largest city, Lagos founded in 2020. The Yacht Hotel has truly created something special, that not only does justice to its privileged location but provides guests with the privacy of an elegant, serene environment coupled with impeccable personalized service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Hotel Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Operations Manager should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests.
- Also responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues and help formulate solutions.
- The Operations Manager is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Plan and direct the hotel main operations including quality, standards, cleanliness, and guest satisfaction.
- Liaise with CEO/HRD to forecast Hotel business on a weekly basis and plan accordingly.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel.
- Randomly inspect the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Deal with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Procurement Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter.
- Ensure consistent implementation and reviews of SOPs throughout all department.
- Inspect all department with their respective Manager's for cleanliness, guest service delivery, ambience, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assess and review customer satisfaction and service recovery process. Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital. Identify staff learning needs and assisting with development
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meetings with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requestions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Carry out duty management shifts as required.
- Promote a positive employee relations culture through effective communication and regular team meeting.
- Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
- Be available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Be responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Event Center Manager Job at Total Child School
- Operations Manager (SPA) Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Operations Executive Job at VerifyMe Nigeria
- Administrative Staff Job at A.G Genius Consulting
- Executive Assistant Job at Offshore Dimensions Limited
- Branch Manager / Relationship Manager Job at Fidelity Bank Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Admin / Logistic Officer Job at Chez Resources Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Job Vacancies at Domino Stores Limited
- Job Vacancies at OrgLearning Consult