HR Manager Job at Rovedana
Rovedana Limited - Our client in the Hospitality sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking for an individual that would be responsible for the development of policy, and directing and coordinating human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- BSc in relevant field and at least 3 years’ experience.
- Good communication and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of finance, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: email@example.com with “HR Manager Hospitality” as subject.
- Bakery HR / Admin Manager Job at Breadish Bakery
- Human Resource Specialist Job at Denna Rossi Limited
- Human Resource Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at a reputable company
- HR / Admin & Executive Assistant Job at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Human Resources Manager Job at Human Edge Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at Petmam Ventures Limited
- HR Manager Job at a reputable company
- Recruitment Officer Job at HealthPlus Limited