Human Resource Consultant Job at R-DATS Consulting (R-DATS)
R-DATS Consulting (‘R-DATS’) is a research, evaluation, data collection and statistical services firm. R-DATS uses advanced and innovative research, evaluation, and statistical methods to gather high-quality data and generate strong evidence for impact and improved policy decisions. We support both local and international organizations, businesses, government ministries and agencies, and non-profits. The research, evaluation and data processing activities at R-DATS Consulting are guided by core ethical principles and data privacy standards of our organization, the organization we work for and the country where we are to carry out the assignments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Consultant
Job Location: Mabushi - Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for talented individuals to fill the role of Human Resources (remote or in-person) in its Human Resource Unit.
- The Human Resource (HR) Consultant will assist with critical recruitment, benefits and hiring actions.
- This includes but is not limited to ensuring completion of employees’ documentation, HR administration and filling as well as processing all performance actions and ensuring compliance with relevant company and labor practices, and ensuring up-to-date maintenance of personnel files as well as logistical support for the full cycle recruiting process, as may be required.
Job Descriptions may include
- Set-up a functional HR system for the organization.
- Provide overall direction on all HR matters across the company from recruitment to on-boarding, performance management, disciplinary action, staff records update and maintenance, learning and developments.
- Support the various managers and team leads in HR performance optimization.
- Develop clear HR policies, ensure awareness and compliance.
- Talent management: recruitment, staffing, on-boarding, capacity development and retaining of staff and consultants.
- Revise, advise and implement HR policies.
- Organize, develop, and support individual employee training and development plans.
- Ensure HR compliance to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Any other related duties which may be required.
- At least B.Sc in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law, Social Sciences and other relevant fields.
- 3-4 years of relevant operational HR experience.
- Good working knowledge and ability to interpret, analyze, and explain the official framework of employment regulations.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills and implementing personnel policies.
- The candidate is expected to an Abuja resident.
- Proven advanced knowledge and experience in related HR positions or functions.
- Competency in MS -Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
- Good team player and self-motivated
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their brief Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Human Resource Consultant" as the subject of the mail.
- Head HR (Upstream Oil & Gas) Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Human Resources Officer Job at Merigage Limited
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Tincan Island Container Terminal Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Realstrikers Security Services Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Wetland Microfinance Bank Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator (Training and Development) Job at Lumos Nigeria
- Administrative & Account Officer - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAGOS ONLY
- Human Resource Officer Job at Abuja Clinics