IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Junior IT Officer
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior IT Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing and configure computer hardware, software, network and printer.
- Setup monitor, mails and update user accounts, groups and permission, using active directory
- Support and resolve tickets related to hardware, software, network and printer.
- Repairs, refurbish and replace equipment when necessary.
- Perform data backup and disaster recovery operations.
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Engineering Technology / Science.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar role in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
- Proficient in network and server management and troubleshooting.
- Excellent configuration and troubleshooting of routers, switch and firewalls.
N61,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using "IT Officer" as the subject of the mail.
- IT Product Manager Intern Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Product Designer Job at Dunn & Braxton
- IT Support Officer Job at Philips Outsourcing
- Mobile App Intern (Flutter) Recruitment at Credpal
- Software Developer
- IT Officer Recruitment at Eclat HR Consulting
- IT Administrator Job at Total Child School
- Recent Job Openings at KONGA
- Network & Cyber Security Expert Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited
- Database Administrator Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance