Internal Audit Executive Job at Total Health Trust Limited
Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Renowned by our stakeholders for our reliability, we have been connecting our members to healthcare providers since 1998. Our unrivalled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Executive
- Responsible for executing approved audit plans and assigned internal audit tasks and projects to ensure the organization is in compliance with all policies, procedures, and practices.
- Responsible for conducting surprise cash audit and stock audits once a quarter to maintain internal control on cash impress and stock management.
- Conducts follow up reviews and resolve control issues arising from internal and external audit exercises.
- Responsible for executing Pre-payment Audit of all cheque transactions, to ascertain all supporting documents are available and the transaction is valid for payment and ensuring that all Pre-payment audited transactions are properly documented in the Internal Audit Register.
- Responsible for reviewing branch compliance to policies, processes, and statutory regulations by conducting branch audits in line with internal audit standards and methodology.
- Responsible for the collation of audit observations and documentation of audit working papers using TeamMate audit software to ensure appropriate documentation of audit procedures and working papers.
- Responsible for conducting Quality Assurance audit for all fee-for-service payments and monthly capitation payments for accuracy and internal control of claims payment and monthly capitation.
- Responsible for executing audits included in the approved internal audit plans in line with the audit scope and GIAS audit methodology.
- Responsible for the preparation of draft audit reports and communicating audit results to stakeholders in closed-out meetings.
- Responsible for Reviewing management account postings to ensure that they are accurate and free of misstatements.
- Accounting principles
- Audit processes and principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Government regulations and laws
- Data entry skills
- Presentation skills and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites (word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with 3-5 years experience
- Certification in Accounts (ICAN, etc) will be an added advantage
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) will be an added advantage
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Excel
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for detail.
- Document Management Assistant Job at Bhakor Consult Limited
- Sales Specialist Job at POWERUP RENEWABLES LTD
- Data Engineer Job at Prunedge
- Accountant Job at Tempkers
- Floor Sales Executive Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- ICT Personnel Job at Seahorse Lubricant Industries Limited
- Accountant Job at Seahorse Lubricant Industries Limited
- Receptionist Job at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Accounting Officer Job at a reputable company
- Sales Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited