IT Graduate trainee
The IT Graduate Trainee will be primarily responsible for fixing and maintaining all company’s IT systems in order to ensure a smooth daily operation and communication of employees.
- Understudy the implementation, maintenance, support, development and design of the company’s communication network.
- Ensure all networks meets the demand of the company.
- Assist in the installation of new hardware, software and anti-virus protection.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Monitor the company’s systems with security as the prime objective.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts as required.
- Come up with IT solutions to fix company’s problems.
- Ensure employees are properly trained on new systems.
- Work continuously on a task until completion or referral to third parties, if appropriate.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Problem solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organisational and time management skills
- For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role
- Some may require experience with database management systems
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good eye for detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th June 2019.
- Graphics Instructor Job at ForteSoft Systems Limited
- IT Product Analyst Job at The Concept Group
- Solutions Engineer Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Graphics Designer Job at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer Job at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Trainer - Software Applications/ Web Technologies
- Training Assistant
- IT Manager Job at A leading Hospital
- Head, IT Risk Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Service Recovery Analyst Job at Unified Payment Services Limited