IT Support Officer Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited, was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Support Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To prepare/collate management information reports as periodically stipulated and provide other systems support services for the Area /Branch.
- Assists in the provision of computers to all branches and ensuring proper usage
- Assist in ensuring good network systems across all branches for process efficiency
- Collate and prepare daily, weekly and monthly cash position report
- Prepare mid-month and funding gap reports
- Send and receive mails for the Area
- Communicate necessary information to branches and head office via emails or phone
- Handle storage, backup and protection of information
- Provide and manages internet service for the office
- Handle systems updates and repairs of computer hardware as may be required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head, Information Technology.
- A good Bachelor's degree/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related course of study
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a reputable firm, Experience in a microfinance bank setting in related role is an added advantage.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office programmes
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in all key Microsoft Office Programmes
- Knowledge of computer hardware functioning
- Knowledge of advance computer programs such as SQL, Oracle, JAVA web design, Microsoft Access etc will be added advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Flair for details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- I.T Consultant Job at Pathway Financial & Consultancy Services Limited
- Graphic Design Intern Job at Motherboard Consult
- IT Support Technician Job at Netcom Africa
- SOC Tier III Analyst Job at a reputable company
- IT Client Support Officer Job at Standard Bank Africa
- UI / UX Graphic Designer Job at Rise Networks
- Junior Full Stack Engineer Job at Contec Global Group
- Junior Product Designer Job at Contec Global Group
- IT Support Specialist Job at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society
- ICT Senior Officer Job at Mercy Corps