Job Recruitment at PTK Consulting Limited
PTK Consulting Limited - Our client, a foremost Real Estate Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Patiently listens attentively to customer and connects them with the appropriate department to address their needs
- Quickly learns the functions of the system to log in and respond to customer complaints
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account information and able to retrieve this information to create reports for management
- Keeps sensitive information and financial records private and confidential
- Works with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
- Knowledge of updated company rules and policies to address issues such as returns, faulty merchandise, wrong delivery and delayed delivery to inform customers
- Address costumer questions about new products, services, promotions on sales
- Meets regularly with team lead to give feedback to help improve customer service culture, response time and tools to improve staff experience
- Willing to learn from management to properly apply company policy to customer solutions
- Contributes to bottom lines sales by increasing customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 4 years relevant experience.
Customer Service Skills:
- Good Communication Skills
- Customer Service Support Experience
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Able to Work as a Team
- Ability to Work in Fast-Paced Environment
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Pays Attention to Detail
- Fast Learner
- Engaging Personality
- Skilled Typist
- Phone Etiquette.
Job Position: Administrative Manager
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client wants to hire a well experienced office Manager/ Administrator.
- The ideal candidate must be someone who can enforce authority as the job entails overseeing not just the affairs of the admin department but also to ensure that business activities within other departments in the organization runs smoothly.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Purchase new material as needed
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 7 - 10 years work experience.
Must have the following Core Skills:
- He must have good command of oral and written English as He will also be responsible to taking minutes of meetings, and typing other official correspondences on behalf of the company subject to the Management’s approval.
- He must be able to drive with a minimum of about 5 years driving his personal car.
- He must be married, not more than 45 years old.
- He will be reporting directly to the MD/CEO that’s why we also suggested that anyone who has been functioning in a similar role as a PA/Executive assistant will also be able to function in the role even if He is not coming from a similar industry as ours. Though, the most suitable candidate should also be coming from a place of experience managing a large number of staff, in similar role of Administration from his previous employment
- He must possess good project and people management skills to be able to function well in the role.
- He must be resident on the Mainland. Close proximity to work will be an added advantage.
N300,000 - N400,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using "Customer Service Officer - Lekki" as the subject of the
- Admin Officer Job at Panai Global Homes
- Executive Assistant Job at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Sales & Customer Support Officer Job at Human-Aware Real-Time Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer Job at HRLeverage
- Front Desk Officer (Female) Job at Strugz
- Office Assistant Job at HopeStone Consulting
- Customer Service Representative Job at Focuslync
- Travel Desk Officer Job at Numartng Travel
- Customer Care Representative Job at AGC Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited